February 3, 2017
CELL SHEET MINI-RETREAT
1. To introduce key Utah clinicians to Japanese cell sheet technology as clinically practiced in Japan and Sweden
2. To introduceCSTEC@Utah as a Utah center of cell sheet translation
3. Introduce the new UTAG-USTAR project to initiate a Utah Center of Excellence for regenerative medicine led by UoU Health Scienceresearch teams.
4. To offer new collaborative opportunities to SOM clinical leaders to develop innovative clinical applicationswith CSTEC@Utah
5. To submit aggressive funding proposals jointly with CSTEC@Utah
This meeting was attended by key opinion leaders from the University of Utah School of Medicine as well as leaders from the cell sheet field.